This week, I continue the unschool maths conversation:
- Can we force kids to learn things they don't want to know about?
- What if we have to show evidence that our kids are learning maths for homeschool registration purposes?
- Why should we sometimes put ourselves in our kids' shoes?
- How can we become maths detectives?
- What is wrong with most maths games?
- Can we approach maths backwards?
I also share a few learning and maths blog posts and discuss the ideas in them:
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!