This week, I'm discussing the following questions:
- Do things sometimes seem like they'll never change?
- Is 'grinned' a fabulous word?
- Do we notice and worry about things that relate to ourselves that others don't notice?
- Do our fears for our kids get in the way of encouraging them to do the things they enjoy?
- Can our fears deprive our kids of joy?
- Is failing really a big deal?
- What's my latest unschooling book idea?
- Where are we going when we take unschooling on the road?
- Does encouragement work both ways?
I'm also sharing the story Fearing Our Kids Will Fail from my book Curious Unschoolers.
My Unschooling Books
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so that we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about this episode. You could let me know what you think about my new unschooling book idea. Maybe you have a fear of failing story of your own to share.
And please join me on Instagram!