This week, I'm talking about how we can make the most of waiting times by filling them with adventures.
I'm also discussing:
- Perfection and how it stops us from doing important and enjoyable things.
- How we can be adventurous parents.
- My vlogging plans.
- How life and our typical unschooling days change as our kids get older and their needs and interests change.
- How we don't need to set assignments for our kids after they've enjoyed an adventure.
- The Curious Unschoolers Book Club
- My Baby Loss Club website.
I'm also sharing two stories of when my kids were younger:
- An Adventure Hiding in Every Moment
- The Photography Girls Head into the Bush
My Unschooling Books
The Curious Unschoolers Book Club
Where You Can Find Me
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so that we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about this episode. Share your waiting time adventures! Join us in the Curious Unschoolers Book Club. And please join me on Instagram!