This week, I'm sharing some old stories and some new ones, as well as some news.
I talk about:
- When my kids were younger by sharing a snow story and a homeschooling camp story.
- How my ideas about how kids learn have changed.
- How Gemma-Rose (15) has been enriching her own life.
- Our family passion for musicals.
- How our kids can come alive when they are involved with their passions and using their talents.
- How young kids can join in with things we might think are too advanced for them.
- My new Curious Unschoolers Book Club.
- How Imogen, Sophie and I are travelling to Canberra on 31st August to meet up with other unschoolers.
My Unschooling Books
When Unschooled Kids Charge Off on Their Own Learning Adventures (includes links to mentioned musicals)
The Curious Unschoolers Book Club
Books by Father James Tierney
Where You Can Find Me
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so that we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!