I'm back! Are you surprised? I am!
This week, I'm talking about:
- How lack of control makes us feel helpless. Do controlled kids feel helpless? Does control lead to mental health issues?
- If we want a society of responsible adults, do we need to listen to kids, give them freedom, and let them learn how to be responsible for themselves?
- Difficult times, friends, and our unschooling community
- How change can stretch us, and how we learn when we have an interest or a need
- Video gaming and what I've learnt since I became a video gamer
- My new children's novel, The Angels of Wallaby Way!
- Perfectionism, and the fear of criticism, and Marco Polo video messages
- The value of feedback, encouragement, and the most important people in our lives
My Unschooling Books
The Angels of Wallaby Way: available very soon!
Where You Can Find Me
Unschooling Community including Unschool Plus and Marco Polo
Thanks you for listening to this episode!