After a break, I'm back with a new episode!
This week, I'm discussing the following questions:
- Where have I been?
- Why did I record 3 versions of episode 162?
- Can crisis points become turning points?
- What changes am I making?
- Do most of us think we can do everything all by ourselves?
- Do we need social media to spread the message about our work?
- Do we need more silence in our lives?
- Are you willing to help me?
I'm also sharing two stories:
- When We Reach Crisis Point (from my blog)
- Sue Elvis: An Interview (from my book Radical Unschool Love)
My Unschooling Books
The Power of Silence by Cardinal Robert Sarah
Unschoolgram: 2019 October and September (Do you ever yearn for more silence in your life?)
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so that we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about this episode. Perhaps you have a crisis point story you'd like to share. You could give me some feedback on my podcast ideas. Or you could just stop by and say hello!