This week, my teenager Sophie joins me to test drive my new Yeti mic! Hopefully, our conversation sounds good!
We talk about:
- Sophie's vlogging plans
- Encouraging children's ideas
- How we shouldn't be afraid to try new things
- The temptation to edit our pasts and rewrite our stories
- The temptation to delete early blog posts to eliminate our unschooling mistakes
- The problem of looking like we've never made any mistakes
- How we can impact other people's lives in a positive way
- Do I have an online persona?
- How we can capture our life stories
- How choosing the right gift can make a difference to the receiver's life
- Planning our year instead of making New Year's Resolutions
- Things I want to achieve in 2019
- My unschooling book news
- Things Sophie wants to achieve this year
My Unschooling Newsletter
Philip Mott's Podcast
Sallie Borrink's Blog Post
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about anything I talked about in this episode. Or you could just stop by and say hello. And please join me on Instagram!
Perhaps you have a question or topic you'd like me to discuss in a future podcast episode. Please let me know so that I can add it to my planning notes for next year.