July 7, 2017
This week, I'm discussing the following questions:
- Is it okay to share our beliefs with our kids? Or should we try not to influence them but leave them to make up their own minds without any input from us?
- If we do want to pass on our beliefs and values, how should we do this?
- Normally, unschoolers don't make rules, but is it okay to make rules about issues that are of great importance to us?
I also talk about:
- The real Sue
- Our online friends who are going to become real life friends
- The new addition to our family
- My new Facebook group, Unschooling Collaborators
- And some other family news
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
And I'm on Instagram at sueelvis and storiesofanunschoolingfamily.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!
Podcast music: Twombly by Podington Bear, (CC BY-NC 3.0)