August 23, 2015
In this week's episode:
- I tell you about a 'huge' mistake I made
- And how that mistake turned into a story about forgiveness, love and joyful unschooling
- I also share some updates for some earlier stories
- And lots of interesting resources!
I made a couple of small mistakes while making this episode: (I've made a lot of mistakes recently!)
- I turned Mary Anne Cotton into Anne Cotton.
- And something went wrong with a tiny section of the audio. Please keep listening. It only lasts for a few seconds!
Music: 60's Quiz Show by Podington Bear, (CC BY-NC 3.0)
The podcast notes can be found on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.
August 2, 2015
Some of the things I talk about this week include:
- Do youngest children have a privileged position in the family?
- Or do they have things harder than people might imagine?
- Did my eldest child suffer because she had an inexperienced mother?
- Can youngest children have an advantage when it comes to learning?
- How can we encourage children to write?
- What about spelling?
- And handwriting?
- And what if a child, despite our efforts, just doesn't want to write?