This week, I'm discussing the question Does Unschooling Work? The answer, of course, depends on what we mean by the word 'work'.
I'm also talking about:
- My fabulous Patreon patrons and the work I hope to do with their help
- Camp NaNoWriMo
- How kids learn new things when they have a need
- How younger siblings think they are just as capable as their older siblings
- How sorting out a problem isn't always as difficult as it seems
- A new podcast idea which involves collaborating with other unschoolers
My Instagram Account
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling. Maybe you'd also like to support my work by becoming a patron!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about anything I talked about in this episode. Or just stop by to say hello.