This week, I'm talking about the times when we don't like who we are and the way we're parenting our kids. I answer the following questions:
- How did I get the nickname The Dragon Mother?
- How did I get on top of my quick-temper and become a more calm and patient mother?
- Am I now a perfect mother or do I still make mistakes?
- How did my first child cope with her inexperienced dragon mother? Was she irreversibly affected by my far-from-perfect parenting?
- Do we actually need to be perfect parents?
- Is the unschooling life perfect?
I also tell a lot of stories during this episode.
Youtube channel, Imogen Elvis.
Facebook: Imogen Elvis
Instagram: Imogen Elvis
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing a review or rating this episode and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment on today's episode. Or just stop by to say hello!