This week I talk about:
- Preparing our house for the bushfire season
- Why it's good to ask for forgiveness even if you're not sure it's all your fault
- How to strew suggestions and what to do when they are rejected
- How to use Evernote to share the responsibility of record keeping with children who are working on their own
- How we can thank and encourage people who help us
And, of course, I tell you about the awesome teacher!
I also share:
- A blog and podcast that might help you improve your blogs
- A book, some videos and an updated Pinterest board!