My daughters Imogen and Sophie join me to talk about unschooling teenagers:
- What do teenagers need?
- Should parents introduce more structured learning during the high school years?
- Or do teenagers need to be free to continue to explore their passions?
- What should we do if a teenager doesn't appear to have any particular passions?
- What about university?
- Do parents keep teenagers safe by keeping a tight hold on them? Is this the responsible thing to do?
- Or do we keep teenagers safe by giving them their freedom to discover who they are?
- Should parents be friends with their teenagers?
- Is it never too late to build close relationships with our teenagers?
- Is it essential we do this?
These are just a few of the many questions we discuss during our big chat about unschooling teenagers!
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about anything we talked about in this episode. You could just stop by and say hello. And please join me on Instagram!