This week, I'm returning to the topic of radical unschooling.
I'm sharing a story about junk food and poor hygiene and then discussing the following questions:
- Is it okay if our kids make choices that are detrimental to their health and happiness?
- Should we stand back and let kids make their own minds up about everything?
- Or is it okay to guide them?
- Do all parents influence their children in some way?
- How do we guide our kids without forcing our values, beliefs and practices on them?
- What's the difference between unschooling and unparenting?
- Why do I think everyone should radically unschool?
I also share
- My bad haircut story
- My Instagram news
- An update about the unschooling book I'm writing
Episode 109: Why You Should Consider Radical Unschooling
The Crystal Tree by Imogen Elvis
Finish: Give Myself the Gift of Done by Jon Acuff
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about anything I talked about in this episode. Or just stop by and say hello!