This week, I'm talking about:
- The progress of my unschooling book
- How unschooling transforms families
- Duty and love
- Supporting young adults
- How it's hard to admit mistakes and change what we're doing
- How it's never too late to unschool
- Possible reasons why there's a shortage of older unschooling bloggers
- Why we don't need to make rules for our teenagers in order to keep them safe from the dangers of the world
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment on today's episode. Or just stop by to say hello!