This week, I'm chatting about unschooling and bedtimes.
- What if our kids want to stay up late?
- Can kids get up early if they have to?
- Do we sometimes want our kids to go to bed early because it suits us?
- What if we are criticised because of the way we parent our kids?
I share lots of stories including one about entertaining unexpected guests in my pyjamas while feeding a baby.
Also, I share
- My latest unschooling book news
- An excerpt from my book Curious Unschoolers.
- Some family news.
- And a few bits and pieces!
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so that we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about anything I talked about in this episode. You could just stop by and say hello. And please join me on Instagram!