This week, I'm sharing details of my daughter Gemma-Rose's homeschool registration visit. I discuss the following questions:
- Can registered homeschoolers unschool?
- How do we write homeschool plans when we don't know what our unschooling kids will be interested in?
- How can we fulfil homeschooling registration requirements without forcing kids to learn things they're not interested in?
- Is forced learning real learning?
I also talk about:
- How we might be tempted to push our kids to use their talents or extend their interests.
- How kids can surprise us. They're often not like us. They do things on their own timetables and not ours.
And I share my latest unschooling book news.
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling. A quick review or rating would help too!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment about anything I talked about in this episode. You could just stop by and say hello. And please join me on Instagram!