This week, I'm discussing the following questions:
- Does planning have any place in unschooling?
- Can we make attractive planners using Evernote?
- Will I continue my Evernote workshop series?
- How does balance fit into an unschooling life?
- Why is it very important that we let our kids follow their passions and interests?
- Is it okay to acknowledge our kids' talents?
- Can we praise our kids?
- Are we obliged to develop and use our own talents?
- Can reality, lifestyle and documentary TV series provide us with lots of wonderful learning experiences?
- How do we make homeschool record notes about TV shows we've watched?
The Big Painting Challenge (episodes available on Youtube at time of posting)
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing a review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!
Please feel welcome to visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family to leave a comment on today's episode. Or just stop by to say hello!