This week, I'm pondering:
- Real life: Is my offline life being affected by my online activities?
- Facebook: Do we need to be on social media?
- The Internet: Is it addictive? Why do many adults have trouble using it in a sensible way? Does the Internet fulfil needs we're not really aware of?
- Deep Work: Does the Internet affect our ability to concentrate and do valuable work?
- Our children: Do we worry about our kids spending lots of time online because of our own experiences? Will all our kids be able to handle unlimited access to the Internet?
I also share some news of a new series of Facebook Livestreamed videos that might be of interest to parents and teenage girls.
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family where you might find some show notes to go with this episode.
You might find me on Instagram at sueelvis.
You'll find my daughter Imogen on her Facebook page, Imogen Elvis. If you're interested in the FB Livestreamed videos, you might like to 'like' Imogen's page to keep up with the latest news.
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!