August 31, 2016
This week, I discuss these questions:
- Is radical unschooling about allowing kids to do whatever they like?
- But if we stand back and give our kids that kind of freedom, will life become chaotic and unproductive?
- Could radical unschooling require an active rather than a passive response from parents?
- And how did our family become radical unschoolers?
I also share some family news, some local history, and a few resources.
August 22, 2016
This week, amongst other things, I discuss the following questions:
- Does working together strengthen family bonds? What about doing hard things together?
- Is it okay to support our young adult children as they pursue their dreams?
- How can we turn real life into homeschool records notes?
- Do we sometimes overlook opportunities for making notes? And do we miss opportunities for strewing?
I had some technical problems with this episode. I apologise for the poor audio quality. Hopefully, I will sort everything out before I record the next episode!
August 15, 2016
This week, I answer the following questions:
- Where have I been for the past few weeks? What have I been doing? Where am I going?
- Am I making a difference? Are you? Should we encourage our kids to go out there and make a difference?
- Will kids learn something if they have a need?
- What new Evernote feature am I excited about?
And lots more!