This week my youngest daughter, Gemma-Rose joins me for my Christmas edition. We talk about:
- A magical Santa Christmas
- A magical Christmas without Santa
- Advent and Christmas traditions
- Why the Three Wise Men set out to find Jesus before He is even born
- Why St Nicholas isn't very reliable
- Why we are rotten parents
- Why midnight Mass isn't at midnight
- The worst Christmas job that I no longer have to do
- Australian Christmas traditions and carols
- Why Santa wears his singlet, shorts and thongs
- What Orana means...
And we listen to some beautiful Christmas music sung by my daughter Imogen.