This week I report back on our recent homeschool registration visit.
- Is it possible for unschoolers to register as homeschoolers and not compromise their way of life? e.g. How can we fulfill strict requirements such as the need to follow the school syllabus?
- Is there a gentle way of changing people's misinformed opinions about unschooling?
- Is it necessary to find a way of showcasing our children's learning when we are dealing with such people as the educational department?
- How did our registration visit go? Did our Authorised Person like my Evernote records?
- And do I sound like an Evernote salesperson? (I suppose I did get a bit carried away!!!)