In this episode, my 20-year-old daughter, Imogen, and I talk about what she wants to do when she finishes her university degree in a few months' time.
- What are Imogen's dreams for the future, and is it possible for her to follow them?
- Should I encourage her in these dreams?
- Or should I point her in the direction of safe and secure employment?
- We all have talents. Are we obliged to use them?
- What might the word 'unworking' mean?
- Using our own definition of the word, should unschooling lead to unworking?
- Unschoolers are different. Can this be frustrating?
- And what new adventure might Imogen and I be setting out on?