This week my daughter Imogen joins me to talk about computers. Some of the questions we discuss include:
- Should children be allowed to use the computer?
- What kind of opportunities for learning do computers offer?
- Can Facebook be valuable?
- Should children’s time on the computer be restricted?
- How do we encourage a child to balance her computer time with other activities?
- Should we respect a child’s creative space?
- Can playing computer games be a worthwhile thing to do?
- Can people make a living out of playing computer games?
- And is there a way to guide our children other than applying rules and regulations?