- Is unschooling just living life?
- Or is there more to unschooling than that?
- What if life is too quiet or too busy or there's a crisis?
- Has unschooling changed as my children have grown older?
- Did Charlotte (17) give herself a good education?
- Was she prepared for tertiary learning?
- Or should I have supervised the last year or so of her high school years?
- Am I a proud mother?
- Is it possible for siblings to successfully teach siblings?
- And should we push children to develop and use their talents if they are not motivated to do this themselves?
I also share my latest resource discoveries!.
You'll find the program notes on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family. I hope you'll listen to this week's episode!