This week I discuss the following questions:
- What kind of records will I be presenting for next week's homeschool registration visit?
- I have to make a plan for the next period of registration. How can I do that when we are unschoolers who don't work to a plan?
- What do I think is wrong with testing?
- Is it possible to make kids learn what they don't want to know?
- What if kids refuse to learn what they 'have' to learn?
- Can we force children to eat?
- Is it our duty to train kids to eat whatever food is given to them?
- Do I have any fussy eaters?
- And who does the cooking in our family?