Usually I speak and write about my four youngest daughters. But not this week. In this episode, I share some boy stories. I have two adult sons who have provided me with lots of interesting moments over the years!
These are a few of the questions I explore...
- What if a son is 'different'? Should we make our children conform and be like everyone else?
- Is it normal for boys to be energy packed and should all mothers know how to deal with injuries?
- Is it miraculous my son Callum made it to adulthood?
- What interests can we share with boys?
- What if brothers can't get on with each other?
- What is it like to be a boy mum? How is it different to being a girl mum?
- Do boys like hugs?
- And what's it like to look up at a son instead of down at him?
Please visit my blogStories of an Unschooling Family where I'll post some program notes with links to related posts!