This podcast is a few days late or a couple of days early, depending on how you look at it. It's also not the same podcast I originally recorded. This week I reveal what happened to the first one and I also talk about...
- Beginnings: How do we capture an audience's attention?
- Books, especially Australian ones
- Free music which can be used for podcasting, video making and any other purpose
- My new Zoom audio recorder and how it performs
- What not to do if you are afflicted by blogging burnout
I also try something new: My podcast, for the first time, is not one long unending passage of speech!
The program notes (with lots of links) can be found on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.