- If it is necessary for us to be good examples for our unschooling children, must we be perfect?
- Or is there something far more important than perfection?
- Why is unconditional love so powerful?
- Do some bloggers appear to be perfect?
- Are there times when we should be open and honest, even if it means revealing our mistakes?
- Do I ever have bad days?
- Why did I used to be called 'The Dragon Mother'?
- Does homeschooling have to be difficult or is there another way?
- Am I a ‘real’ podcaster?
- Should I be podcasting when I make so many mistakes?
- And will my podcasts improve? Will they ever be perfect?
If you'd like to hear my daughter Sophie's (13) thoughts on mistakes, love and forgiveness, please listen to the end. You'll find an extra recording segment just before my final signing off.
You can find the program notes on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.