This week, I'm talking about:
- uncomfortable ideas, the ones we think we'll never consider
- how we sometimes deceive ourselves because we can't face the truth
- our unschool maths story
I discuss the questions:
- If our kids don't have formal maths notes to show, what can we put in our homeschool records books?
- Is it okay to strew maths like we would science or history?
- Is there a problem with some maths games?
- Is there a problem with real life maths resources?
- Can we call ourselves unschoolers if we don't unschool maths?
I also talk more about:
- those times when life becomes overwhelming
- how we can help each other when someone isn't coping
- empathy and misbehaviour
- our weight loss and fitness adventure
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!