This week, I share a few stories from a time when we used to ponder such things as:
- was Helen of Troy still beautiful after ten years of war? Was she still worth fighting over?
- are Elvis feet different from everyone else's? Why can't we walk in thongs (flip-flops, not underwear!)
I also talk about:
- how we never used to unschool maths
- how we sometimes deceive ourselves because we're not ready to face the truth
- how unschooling is a continual learning experience for parents as well as kids
- how I forgot something very important when we began unschooling
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!