This week, I talk about:
- Trust: It's easy to trust when things are going well but is that real trust?
- Being a support driver for young learner drivers: Do we sometimes have to be adventurous and do things we don't want to do?
- Children who don't seem to fit easily into the world: Should we watch out for ways to help each other?
- Praise: Is it good or bad? How do we encourage our kids to be humble about their talents?
- Creativity: Do you ever yearn to create but don't have the opportunity because you have small children who need your time and attention?
- Creative Art and English resources: art documentaries, Jane Austen mini-series, film scores and cinema history
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!