This week, I discuss the following questions:
- How do our children learn right from wrong?
- Why is it so important that we are connected with our kids?
- Why am I reluctant to ask people to review my children's novels?
- Do parents have to be perfect or is there something more important than perfection?
- What is a family?
- Is my new podcast series idea a good one? Perhaps it's ridiculous!
I tell lots of stories along the way:
- Why did I regret crying while I was watching a biology film at school?
- Did my husband Andy become a singing superstar with his very own backing group?
- Did I used to be a good surgical assistant or did I quake in my boots every time I was asked to help?
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!