This week, I answer the following questions:
- Is it important we know who we are?
- Am I a perfectionist?
- Is our self-image affected by other people's opinions and expectations?
- Why didn't I fulfil my early gold star potential?
- How can we help our kids become who they are meant to be?
- Why did my daughter Sophie laugh when I told her the results of an IQ test I took?
- What did our Authorised Person from the education department think of my Evernote homeschool records when she came for a recent registration visit?
- Does my family have a secret identity?
- What's my latest big project? Will you want to be involved?
- Will there be an episode 91?
I hope you'll join me as I talk about these questions and lots more including giftedness, Evernote, and homeschool record-keeping.
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!