This week, I talk about:
- Adding joy to a powerless afternoon
- Why sometimes it's good to leave our cameras at home when we go out
- Social media again
- Deciding whether our work is good or not
- Allergic cats and daughters
- A delicious gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free chocolate tart
- How we sometimes need to put our families first and say no
- Our unique back-to-school supplies
- Buying what our kids need to further their passions
- Unschoolers and planning
- Listening to Jane Austen
- Redwork embroidery
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.
And join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook Page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!