This week, I'm talking about:
- What mothers have to do even when the weather is very hot
- The place of last resort
- Children that don't seem to fit into the world
- Earning coffee money
- A trap door accident
- Father and daughter time
- Gym buddies
- Video dance workouts
- Encouraging kids to exercise
- Forcing kids to do things
- A perfect subscription for all the family
- Christian running music
- My Australia Day baby
- An unschool science resource
You can find the show notes on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.
Please join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook Page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!