This week, I answer the following questions:
- What is unschooling?
- Why is unschooling different from other methods of homeschooling? Could it not be a method at all?
- Should we make kids do things they don't want to do? Would that be good for them?
- Is there such a thing as providing a too happy life for our kids? Should we get them used to the fact that life in the bigger world won't always be happy?
- Are we easily distracted? Have most of us lost the ability to concentrate and do deep work?
- Do we need social media? What if we have something we want to share with the world?
- Can series such as Downton Abbey lead to some wonderful learning experiences?
- Are quiet times valuable and even essential?
- What is The Catholic Radical Unschool Cheese?
- Can unschooling kids work hard?
- Is a parent's attitude important when it comes to chores and other mundane tasks?
- What have my children been doing recently?
You can find the show notes on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.
Please visit my new blog The Catholic Radical Unschool Cheese.