This week, I'm talking about multipotentiality. In particular, I ask the following questions:
- Is it okay to have multiple interests, to pursue one thing, get bored and then move onto something else?
- When are we finished with a topic? When people move quickly between interests do they lack perseverance and commitment?
- Should we encourage kids to focus on only one interest? Is this best for a future career? Or is okay to have multiple interests?
- Is my family full of multipotentialites?
- Are people who move continuously from one interest to another frustrating?
- How does the way I'm wired affect my online life?
This is my last podcast for the year. I'm off to explore new thoughts and ideas. Thank you for supporting my podcast during 2016. I hope you'll listen again when I return after Christmas!
Join me in The Not So Proper Unschoolers Facebook Group,
and my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook Page.
You can find my new videos on my Youtube channel, Sue Elvis.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!