This week, I talk about:
- How we can look at both school and unschooling with romantic eyes
- Moving to a yurt or a farm or travelling around Australia in a campervan
- Our experience on a 100-acre fish farm
- What our kids need if they are to be world changers
- The latest blog and Elvis news
Join me in The Not So Proper Unschoolers Facebook Group,
and my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook Page.
You can find my new videos on my Youtube channel, Sue Elvis.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!