This week, I talk about:
- strengthening bonds between spouses
- finding a balance between family life and work
- how a parent's fears can hold back a child
- how we need to be adventurous and daring parents
- being silly as a family
- some of the stories in my children's novel, 'The Angels of Gum Tree Road'
- guest posting. Would you like to write an article for my blog?
- essay writing. Do our kids need to practise essay writing just in case they want to go to university?
- my new videos on my Youtube channel
- and lots of other things!
Join me in The Not So Proper Unschoolers Facebook Group,
and my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook Page.
You can find my new videos on my Youtube channel, Sue Elvis.
My new children's novel, The Angels of Gum Tree Road, is now on Kindle and Lulu. Soon it will be available on Amazon too.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!