June 27, 2016
This week, I talk about our unschooling days:
- Is there such a thing as a typical unschooling day?
- Do our days change over time?
- Is it time to share a new typical day?
Along the way, I chat about things related to our days:
- How can we share our beliefs (Catholic or otherwise) with our kids?
- Do I force my kids to say family prayers and go to church?
- Does the Church force me to attend Mass?
- Do my girls exercise because I make them?
- Do I ever follow my girls' good example?
- Can we strew verbally?
- Do sibling relationships change over time?
- Does position in the family affect relationships?
If you'd like to sign up for my newsletter, please do. I'd love you to join us!
Thank you for listening! If you enjoy my podcast, perhaps you can share the link to help spread the word about unschooling!