Today, my 21-year-old daughter Imogen joins me to talk about siblings, writing, and music.
- Is it possible for siblings to teach siblings?
- What special challenges are involved?
- What benefits are there to siblings sharing their talents?
- Can siblings work together on a single project? Is it possible to make everyone feel part of the team?
- Imogen talks about the piano and singing lessons she gives to her younger sisters.
- We chat about her last music video which features her three younger sisters who all sang as well as helped make the video.
- We talk about writing and the upcoming Camp NaNowriMo event. Is it too late to join in? Do you need a novel plan before signing up?
- Imogen tells us about the Writing Circle Meetings she, Sophie and Gemma-Rose have each week.
- And how she'd like to turn these meetings into a formal online course to help and inspire other young writers.