My young adult daughter Imogen joins me for this episode.
We talk about:
- Do parents need to continue trusting their young adult children while they are pursuing their dreams?
- Imogen tells us about her dream of becoming a successful online musician.
- She shares her thoughts on a classical musical education. Is she glad she worked her way through the exam system?
- Imogen describes how she and her sisters record the music, and then film and put together their music videos.
- What is the best way to learn? Do we need to ignore the possibility of criticism and get out there and learn on the go?
- Imogen shares her thoughts on marriage, love, and children, and how these relate to her own career dreams.
- Is it important for children to see mothers using their talents?
- Was Jane Austen a modern woman ahead of her time?
- We talk about Imogen's latest music video, a frightening moment with a huge kangaroo, and how a team of kids can do fantastic things.