In this week's episode, I talk about:
- Celebrations and joy: Why should we celebrate the small everyday things in life?
- Cake: Did I make my kids adopt a sugar-free diet? Do we no longer eat cake?
- Perfection: Are we a perfect family? Do we need to be perfect if I'm sharing my family's experiences on the Internet?
- Mistakes: If I do make mistakes, am I going to lead you astray? What if I tell you something that's wrong?
- Christian unschooling: Are we an obnoxious religious family? Is unschooling not a very Christian thing to do?
- Listening: How do we encourage kids to talk to us? How can we improve our listening skills?
- Popularity: Do I want to be popular?