In this week's episode, I talk about our busy week and the need for occasional catch-up days .
I also tell a few stories about:
- my girls' recent music video shoot
- how I made a few Youtube interview videos
- what we did with our inside cats while our house was being fumigated to get rid of fleas
- recording and editing audio for a local radio show
- my unique way of finding Valentine's Day gifts for my husband
I also ponder the questions:
- How do we prevent sibling rivalry?
- If we seem to have all the answers, is that discouraging to others? Are seemingly 'perfect' families off-putting?
In my introduction, I did say I was going to speak about 'mean kids', but I forgot. Maybe I'll tell you that story next week!
I hope you enjoy my podcasts. If you do, perhaps you can spread the word about unschooling by sharing my link!
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family where you'll find the show notes.
You can find my children's novel The Angels of Abbey Creek on Amazon