In this week's podcast, I discuss the following questions:
- Do I have all the unschooling answers?
- How do we respond to unschooling critics?
- Are labels important?
- Can you call yourself an unschooler if you require maths but let the child choose the method?
- When should we start strewing resources before our children? Should we wait until they develop a particular interest?
- How do we translate natural learning experiences into the right educational language?
- Do we need to be curious people?
- How can we find lots of everyday learning to add to our records books?
- When we've read all the Jane Austen novels, what can we read next?
You could visit my blog,Stories of an Unschooling Family.