This week, I have lots to share. I seem to have regained my enthusiasm. (Thank you for last week's kind and encouraging comments!)
- I share some of our unschooling story. Why did we start as unschoolers but then go in a different direction? How did we make our way back to unschooling?
- I talk about obstacles that might be stopping people from unschooling
- I discuss the question: Who can we trust when we're looking for unschooling info online?
- I tell a few family stories while pondering joy.
- And I share lots of resources