In this week's episode,
- I talk about how we unschool even though our children are legally required to follow the school syllabus.
- I describe a method for recording unschooling in an impressive way
- I share how I translate natural learning into the necessary educational language for registration purposes
- and how I work out what the official documents such as the school syllabus actually mean
- I discuss what we can do if a child refuses to learn something that's required by the educational authorities
- I offer a few positives (!) of homeschool registration
- and also some examples of how I record unschool learning experiences