In this week's episode,
- I share some ideas for strengthening family bonds
- I tell a few stories about our recent holiday to the Blue Mountains
- I describe some of the interesting places we visited
- and share a little bit of (hopefully accurate!) Australian history
- I reveal how silly the Elvises are
- and talk about why silly is good
The audio quality is a bit poor in places due to computer problems. I'm sorry about that. I hope you'll listen anyway!
I plan to share a few resources associated with this podcast on my blog, Stories of an Unschooling Family. If you're interested, please watch out for the post!