In this week's podcast, I talk about:
- how we can be tourists in our own town
- how we can make the most of our away-from-home holidays
- how we can visit the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
- how we can travel the world without leaving home
- how I record all our rich holiday experiences in my homeschool records book
- how I found lots of interesting history, geography and science resources
I hope you'll join me for this week's episode. You will find the notes on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.